|Benchmark Test Results
Rapidloader Web Accelerator product beat out the competition in Internet BenchMark testing conducted by VeriTest.
The Rapidloader Acceleration Engine delivered as much as a 7.33 time gain in time-to-download of first-view Web pages, when compared to non-accelerated service. (7x faster) RapidLoader’s maximum gain is more than 40% higher than the competition's maximum gain!
The competition took 26.5% longer than RapidLoader to download first view Web pages, on average.
RapidLoader improved first view Web page download times by 232% compared to non-accelerated service, on average.
For both first and repeat views, RapidLoader showed better consistency in Web page download times (i.e., lower standard deviation) compared to the competition.
RapidLoader compressed email messages and attachments more than 4.5 times (for Microsoft Outlook and Microsoft Outlook Express)
RapidLoader blocked most pop-ups
The RapidLoader acceleration client required significantly less hard disk space than competitive solutions
RapidLoader Acceleration Engine 4.0
The Most Fulfilling Internet Experience!
Internet users want speed…and more. And RapidLoader delivers! RapidLoader's acceleration technology delivers the fastest, most reliable and most fulfilling Internet experience
Here's how Internet users benefit from RapidLoader:
- Retrieve Web pages up to 7 times faster over dialup, wireless or broadband lite services.
- Enjoy full compatibility with the operating system of choice, including Windows (95, 98, Me, 2000, XP and NT), Mac OS X, Windows Mobile 2003 for PocketPCs, WinCE.net or Symbian.
- Use a browser of choice, including Internet Explorer, Netscape 7.2, Opera 8.0, Firefox 1.0, Mozilla 1.7.3 and Safari (and all browsers using manual proxy settings).
- Take advantage of exclusive features, including pop-up blocking, privacy management, integrated diagnostics.
- Surf any public Web site, access email using POP3, SMTP, IMAP and MAPI and download files via FTP.
- Download the light (under 1MB) RapidLoader acceleration client and use only 5 MB of hard drive space to enjoy the complete RapidLoader experience!
How does it work?
With traditional dialup methods, the text and graphics that make up Web pages get sent from the server to you over your phone line. Because of the large amount of data required to be sent, this process can be painfully slow. RapidLoader’s Acceleration Engine compresses this data using a proprietary technology, and sends it over your existing dialup phone line or other low-bandwidth connections. This compression process allows a smaller amount of data to be sent making the download time of your web pages and your online experience that much faster. As an added download time reducer, RapidLoader stores elements of the Web sites you visit frequently, eliminating the need to re-download them every time you visit these sites.
What gets accelerated?
Get RapidLoader today!